we packed up and moved to Atlanta in May of 1990, which was over 900 miles i believe. Of course we weren't in the same situation as you are. I was only sorry when we moved back!!!
This one is for me! I moved from South Florida to Southern Indiana about 4 yrs ago. I don't have any regrets, but I think that all depends on your circumstances. I moved once before to Connecticut and hated it because the circumstances were far different. I only stayed in CT for 4 months before moving back to FL. I miss my parents in Fl, but other than that, I am happy where I am!
So where you going?? Mike wants us to move half way across the state to FL, I want to move to CO. Not sure if we will move as it is so scary. I'm letting Mike think it is fine.
Courtney looks like Cheyenne in your new photo up there.
10 comments:
I jumped and moved 400 miles away.
I'm about 60% happy with myself on most days.
I regret not finishing college.
:)
we packed up and moved to Atlanta in May of 1990, which was over 900 miles i believe. Of course we weren't in the same situation as you are. I was only sorry when we moved back!!!
This one is for me! I moved from South Florida to Southern Indiana about 4 yrs ago. I don't have any regrets, but I think that all depends on your circumstances. I moved once before to Connecticut and hated it because the circumstances were far different. I only stayed in CT for 4 months before moving back to FL. I miss my parents in Fl, but other than that, I am happy where I am!
I did, but didn't "jump". Researched the area, you know me! And before I had a child, you bet I just "jumped" a few times, and move a lot.
What are you thinkin' there lady??
I just want your ankles to heel fast...... poor gal!
hugs!
I hope you are feeling better! And no advice about the move. :)(
Cynthia ,
I hope you are healing and everything is improving your way.
Joanie Thomas
So where you going?? Mike wants us to move half way across the state to FL, I want to move to CO. Not sure if we will move as it is so scary. I'm letting Mike think it is fine.
Courtney looks like Cheyenne in your new photo up there.
Hey Cynthia, How are you? Thinking about you guys.
Nicole
Hey I nominated you for an award, so stop by sometime!!!
Thinking of you!!!
Post a Comment