Thursday, Joshua had appt with a 'new' GI for a 2nd opionion. We seen the 1st GI(Dr.S) for 5 yrs and love her. I really wanted a 2nd set of eyes looking at Joshua fresh and see what they think? I spoke with Dr.S and she agreed it would be a good thing! So off to the appt, Thursday. We waited 45mins from time we walked in the dr walked in! Joshua weighed a whooping 24lbs and 11ozs! The new GI read our past history and question this and that. Of course he had 'test and records' we had done over the last 5 yrs. I mention Joshua is swollen today in the tummy. He asked me to pull his shirt up. OK.. remind you Joshua is sitting in his Kid Cart(stroller). The dr was amazed how distened his belly was. Wanted me to take him over to the hospital and get x-rays. OK.. he also suggest we do a small bowel follow through again. OK.. He said OK see you in 3 months!
Shaking my head... he never listen? looked? took Joshua out of chair nothing! Now wonder how much that first visit cost and he did nothing!
I did the x-ray got a copy. I called DR.S and talked with the nurse. Told her I really wanted to see her if I could mabey get lucky bump into her at the hospital! I knew today was surgery day for her! Joshua and I went to the other childrens hospital to visit a friend daughter who had her pacemaker replaced. LOW BEHOLD!!! We bumped into DR.S in the hall! She and I chatted a bit. I told everything that happen! She was stunn,cuz the other dr is 'good'. I said not good enough for me! So we are staying with DR.S and her game plan!
The gameplan!
Get the small bowel follow through. Go ahead do botox and if it 'works' relax the muscles he poops and releases gas more. There a small chance we have a small segament of Hirsprung Disease that yet the biospy not picked up! So ANYONE know ANYONE kids had BOTOX in the ANUS?? I love get there story! We may end up in Cincy Ohio with Dr Levitt. Here he is awesome with colons and ect!
So that our game plan for now!
*suppose to do a sleep study sunday night,but not sure we will make it Dayton's ear is really bad*
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment