ME.... Rusty...Courtney....Dayton...Joshua and family.
I am thankful for my best friend,Deanna! She always there for me no matter what! Listen to me cry,be happy and even just when I am bored!
I am thankful for all the people I have crossed over the years! My kids have opened my eyes to see much more than I would have ever before!
I am thankful for 10lb turkey that given to us FRIED.. I won't have to do.
I am THANKFUL for my friend Angela.. we are going to see Cars this weekend and play in SNOW in AMERICUS!!
I am thankful for my computer!!!
Of course there ALOT more I am thankful for.. but what a list!
OH, www.classmate.com awesome site.. I found my best friend from 9-10th grade. She and I been chatting up over email the last few days.. been really neat!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you do have a lot to be thankful for! happy thanksgiving to your family!
That is a great list Cynthia!
Sara
Post a Comment