I am still learning how to blog.. I got several friends I lurk on..need to get better and let them know I am THERE for them! Just so little time and always in a hurry! I see how some blogs are set up with there other friends links... Anyone out there want to teach me.. I am willing to learn!
Yes, this is my thought for today... bugging me, I am not learning stuff as quickly as I did in past.. I here my mom in my ear.. hahaha you said you never get old and learn as quick as you always do. SHHHHHH Don't tell her!
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
When you go to your template you can put in the links to the other blogs you read. Hope that helps!
Michelle, I am still lost.. LOL.. But whats new! Thanks for always leaving comments.. and peeking in on my blog.
Hiya Cyn!
Looks good. I am new at this too :)
Post a Comment