It was a great trip. Overall it was a flashy city,not a true place I want to take my kids back to though. Mabey when much older but as of now.. nope. We where given the chance to go and visit and meet with everyone. WOW... lots of kids and adults. It is alot of walking for sure... poor Courtney struggled in the end. Although, she took off running to the other side of Centeral Park for games hey had sit up. I was running after her as fast as possible! She thought it was funny! Hmmm YEA.... a big mama running after a wild 13yr old turkey in Centeral Park! The highlight was meeting all the families offline and enjoying seeing the kids! Of course never enough time to sit and socailized even if I didn't have the drive 18hrs back to Americus,GA! Dayton wanted to run and not with the crowd but away! Joshua was loving it all! My mom went with us and she loved it as well! I know it wasn't what she expected. She didn't get it when I said it was NOT going to be on TV but the big screen down town! UGh... least now she knows for future!
Rusty and I both as soon as we got our shirts and turned around, he had Dayton and I had Joshua. We BOTH spooted a couple both with Down Syndrome, hugging and kissing and wispering! Melted our hearts and praying for our kids to have "THAT" in there future! IT was very heart wrenching knowing it may not happen.. but knowing it can... how wonderful it would be!So for now we take it one day at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment