Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sick


Does that word every just go away! The last several days, Joshua has cried and cried to the point I never knew he could stridor again! He is horse sounding and stridor. Sadly, he got ear infection in both ears,right being worse again. I am going to mention to the ENT about tubes. I think this is the 6th he has infection. Woke yesterday morning with orange running nose.. nope I did not panic. He had Cheetos the day before... I knew he then reflux and aspirated it. So NO MORE Cheeto! :( He loves them so. Maybe one day soon.
This pictures you can see how big the belly is, sadly he constipate again and filling up with air. We had major work out last night. The bowels are getting worse as months come and go. We normally had to be clean out once every few months.. Now getting few times a month. We go Feb 16th for a biosopy of the rectum. The drs want to rule out Hirschsprung's disease . So for now... We do what we are doing and trying Miralax to see if that will work yet. Did not help us over a year ago. So we will see.

Have a bless day!

No comments: